We offer 3 types of mortality coverage.
Full mortality coverage is all risk coverage.
Rates for full mortality are as follows:
· Animals 24 hours to 30 days old $7.00 per $100 value of animal
· Animals 31 to 90 days old $5.00 per $100 value of animal
· Animals over 90 days $3.40 per $100 value of animal
Animal mortality limited is a named peril policy where the animal would have to die from a covered peril such as fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, theft, collision and upset while in transit, accidental shooting, drowning, artificial electricity and attack by dogs or wild animals.
Rates for animal mortality-limited are as follows:
· Animals not shown $1.25 per $100 value of animal
· Animals used for show etc. $1.60 per $100 value of animal.
You can download the application to apply for coverage. When complete, please fax the application to 970-867-4387.